Full-Hookup RV Sites
In the heart of Wallowa Lake Village, we offer both 30-Amp and 50-Amp sites and all the amenities for a perfect vacation get-away. Whether you like fishing, hiking and biking, or mini-golf and ice cream, this area has it all. The famed Wallowa Lake Tramway is an easy stroll away. Because the park is so popular, reservations can be made up to a year in advance!*
We also welcome RV clubs or groups. Our spacious clubhouse is perfect for large gatherings with a well-appointed kitchen, large deck and wheel chair access.
- 49 full-hookup sites with water, sewer and electric**
- Sites 47-36 with river views
- Coin-operated showers, restrooms, and guest laundry
- Free Wi-Fi ***
- Clubhouse and cabins
- River sites (dry camping, no hookups)
- RV supply store in the office
RV site base rate includes 1 RV, 1 vehicle, 2 people and 1 dog. Extra overnight vehicles and boats must be registered ($10/night). Extra guests (over age 5) and extra dogs (2 maximum per site) must be registered ($4/night).
- Off-Season (before Memorial- after Labor Day) $40 + tax
- Peak Season (Memorial- Labor Day) $48 + tax
- Weekly Rate (7 nights) $240 + tax low season/ $288 + tax high season
- Monthly $805- $925 depending on amperage & season, please call to discuss options for monthly sites
- River Sites (No hookups, self-contained RVs only) $30 + tax low season/ $34+ tax high season
- Group Rate (10 or more sites) 15% off nightly rate
* Reservations may be made up to 365 days in advance in-person and 351 days online or by phone. Online reservations are limited to 7 day stays. For longer stays, please call.** Our park loop is narrow with tight turns and big trees. If you have a trailer LONGER than 40 feet and have not stayed with us before, please call ahead to discuss options.* * * Due to our geography and the few options available to our area, our WIFI is limited in strength and bandwidth. It is usually strong enough for emailing and browsing but may sometimes drop altogether. Please do not expect to rely on park WIFI for work or entertainment. To ensure a pleasant stay, please review our policies list on our Park Policies page before booking. Some restrictions/fees apply to pets, tents, campfires, and cancellations.