Full-Hookup RV Sites
Nestled alongside the Upper Wallowa River, our deluxe RV park has both 30-Amp and 50-Amp sites and offers all the amenities for a perfect vacation get-away. Whether you like fishing, hiking and biking, or mini-golf and ice cream, this area has it all. The famed Wallowa Lake Tramway is an easy stroll away. Because the park is so popular, reservations can be made up to a year in advance!*
We also welcome RV clubs or groups. Our spacious clubhouse is perfect for large gatherings. It includes a well-appointed kitchen for preparing group meals or you can contract with one of the local caterers to do all the work.
- 49 full-hookup sites with water, sewer and electric**
- Sites with river views
- Coin-operated showers, restrooms, and guest laundry
- Free Wi-Fi
- Riverside clubhouse
- River sites (dry camping, no hookups)
- RV supply store in the office
RV site base rate includes 1 RV, 1 vehicle, 2 people and 1 dog. Extra overnight vehicles and boats must be registered ($10/night). Extra guests (over age 5) and dogs must be registered ($2/night).
- Off-Season (before Memorial- after Labor Day) $40 + tax
- Peak Season (Memorial- Labor Day) $42 + tax
- Weekly Rate (7 nights) $240 + tax low season/ $252 + tax high season
- Monthly $805 (no tax) low season/ $875 (no tax) high season
- River Sites (No hookups, self-contained RVs only) $30+ tax
- Group Rate (10 or more sites) 15% off nightly rate
* Reservations may be made up to 365 days in advance in-person and 351 days online or by phone. Online reservations are limited to 7 day stays. For longer stays, please call.** Our park loop is narrow with tight turns and big trees. If you have a trailer LONGER than 40 feet and have not stayed with us before, please call ahead to discuss options.