Park Policies, Rules, and Information
For the enjoyment and safety of all guests, please read the policies and adhere to the rules. Failure to do so may result in added charges or, in extreme cases, expulsion from the park.
What's included in your RV site rate:
- Basic rate for each site includes 1 RV, 1 vehicle, 2 people, and 1 dog
Extra guests, vehicles, boats, dogs:
- Extra overnight vehicles and boats must be registered ($10/night)
- Extra boats and vehicles must park in designated parking, not in RV site
- Extra guests (over age 5) must be registered ($4/night)
- Extra dogs must be registered ($4/night)
- Max 6 people and 2 dogs per site. Penalties apply when exceeding these limits.
- No charge for children age 5 and under but they are included in max occupancy
Reservation and cancellation policies:
Reservations may be made a year in advance (351 days online, 365 in person) and require a 50% deposit with a non-refundable cancellation fee of 50% of the deposit. This means if you book 2 nights in July at $48/night you will pay a deposit of $48 (50%) and a cancellation fee of $24 should you cancel at least 14 days in advance. If you cancel within 14 days of your reservation, you will forfeit your entire deposit. No exceptions are made for weather, illness, or failure to read our policies prior to booking. No refunds for early or unexpected departures. If you wish to adjust your reservation please call us.
Online bookings are limited to 7 day stays. If you wish to reserve a longer stay, please call.
A reservation guarantees you a site, though not necessarily a specific one. While we do our best to honor your site selection, circumstances sometimes require that we move people. If you are adamant about the site you chose, please let us know so we can make a note of it.
Camping tents are not permitted:
- This is an RV park, sleeping tents are NOT permitted anywhere within the park!
- Violators will be charged a $100 fee for each night the tent is in place
- Floorless shade canopies are okay
- Truck-top/car-top tents and pop-out tents are also welcome (if it's on wheels it's okay!)
Your well-behaved children are welcome in our park. For their safety and the enjoyment of the other guests, please adhere to the following:
- Children must be supervised and follow basic etiquette (not cutting through other campers sites)
- Bikes/scooters must travel with the flow of traffic around the loop (i.e., follow the arrows)
- Bikes/scooters must not cut through landscaped areas, sites, use grass path to river or ride on the boardwalk in front of the restrooms
- Well-behaved dogs are limited to 2 per site (second dog $4/night).
- Per insurance, we do not allow pit bulls, regardless of temperament
- Excessive barking or aggressive behavior by your dog will result in your being asked to leave
- Do not leave dogs alone in RVs – lonely dogs often bark incessantly and disturb your neighbors
- Scooping is mandatory – waste bags are located at the office or beside the dumpster
- Failure to pick up and dispose of your dog's waste will result in $100 charge
- Dogs must be kenneled or kept on a fixed leash no longer than 6 feet
- Due to abundant wildlife, there are no off-leash areas at Wallowa Lake Village
- Dogs are not permitted inside the clubhouse, cabins, laundry, or bathrooms
Sewer and water:
- Adapters are required for sewer connection and can be purchased at the office
- Water pressure regulators are highly recommended due to fluctuations of pressure, which can be high
- We will not be held responsible for damage to RVs as a result of water pressure fluctuation
- Quiet time is from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Generators must be off and laughter reduced to soft giggling
- Washing vehicles, boats, or RVs in the park is not permitted
- A car wash is located in the town of Joseph
- These are dry sites; dumping of holding tanks on the ground is strictly prohibited
- Tanks may be dumped and water filled in any unoccupied full hook-up site upon departure or as necessary
- Generators are permitted in our River Sites between 8am-10pm. During operation, generators must be no louder than 65 dBA at a distance of 25 feet (standard on-board models and Hondas comply)
- Open 24/7
- Dogs not allowed in these areas!
- Showers cost 25¢ per 2.5 minutes; washing machines cost $1.50; dryers are $.75
- To buy quarters for the machines after hours, use the radio located at the office to call a staff member
- Propane fire bowls and charcoal/propane grills only
- Wood-burning fires are not permitted
- Rental propane fire bowls are available at office: $10/day without or $25/day, with propane included
Rights and responsibilites:
- Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone
- Management will not be held responsible for accidents or injury to guests or their property