Please note: all cabins are restricted to a 2 night minimum stay and do not allow pets.
This studio cabin boasts river views from an expansive deck with a gas firepit table to enjoy the evenings in one of its plush rockers. It is fully wheel-chair accessible with a ramp leading up to the deck, extra wide doors, and a wheel-in shower. Built to double as a clubhouse when it needs to, the cabin features one large room with a warm, wood interior and gas stove. It sleeps up to six with a custom, queen-sized wall bed (equipped with a 12” mattress), a futon, and two roll-away cots. The kitchen is fully equipped and includes a dish washer. Out back there is a large charcoal grill and a concrete parking pad beside the ramp. If traveling with a group of RVers, Cabin At The River can be rented in conjunction with some or all of our River Sites as the perfect place to host potlucks or rounds of dominoes.
- 1 Room
- Sleeps 6 (maximum number allowed)
- Wheel-chair Accessible (including ADA shower)
- Charcoal grill out back
- Propane firepit table on deck
- Must bring your own: bedsheets, pillows, blankets, bath towels; these are NOT provided
- Dogs are not allowed and a fine of $500 will be applied for failure to respect this policy
Rates: $175/night off-season, $275/night Memorial-Labor Day